1) H. Mera, M. Lannoo, C. Li, N. Cavassilas, M. Bescond, “Inelastic scattering in nanoscale devices one-shot current-conserving lowest order approximation,” Phys. Rev. B (rapid communications) 86, 161404 (2012). http://link.aps.org/doi/10.1103/PhysRevB.86.161404
2) Y. A. Uspenskii, E. T. Kulatov, A. A.Titov, E. V. Tikhonov, F. Michelini, L. Raymond, “Electronic and magnetic properties of semiconducting nanoclusters and large organic molecules: Features interesting for spintronics,” J. Magn. Magn. Mater. 324, 3597 (2012). http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jmmm.2012.02.099
3) A. Crépieux, F. Michelini, “Thermoelectricity and heat balance in a metal/dot/metal junction,” Int. J. Nanosci. 9, 355 (2012). http://www.inderscience.com/info/inarticle.php?artid=45341
4) I. V. Kondakova, R. O. Kuzian, V. V. Laguta, A.-M. Dare, L. Raymond and R. Hayn, “Magnetoelectric Interactions in Mn- and Co-Doped Incipient Ferroelectrics from Density Functional Calculations,” Ferroelectrics 427, 70 (2012).
5) T. L. van den Berg, L. Raymond and A. Verga, “Enhanced spin Hall effect in strong magnetic disorder,” Phys. Rev. B 86, 245420 (2012). http://link.aps.org/doi/10.1103/PhysRevB.86.245420